At DXT United, we want to ensure you are 100% happy with your product. If you have any technical or sales queries please do not hesitate to contact us through the pre-sale forum or a private billing ticket.
However, if you’ve attempted to resolve any implementation issues with our support staff, we want to make things right. Then you can ask for a refund during 30 days after the purchase. We’d love to know where things went wrong, or how we can improve our offering.
We do refund in case of:
- You've get in touch with the support team and the developer was not able to fix an issue
- A non mentioned feature/integration/compatibility is not available and not mentioned
We don't do refund in case of:
- Just asking for a refund for no reason
- A feature mentioned clearly on the website is not what you think it was
- You feel the product you purchased is not the best fit for your requirements